Patanjali quote (fwd)

jkirk jkirk at SPRO.NET
Wed Jul 11 19:02:41 UTC 2007

Try contacting Francesco Brighenti [frabrig at yahoo.it]

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology [HYPERLINK
"mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk"mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf
Of Mahendra Kumar Mishra
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:18 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Patanjali quote (fwd)

  While    looking  at the indology  study I find    not much work has taken
up  on Orissa, a state of eastern India  where   the culture of north and
south  India meet together  in its religion, art and sculpture, literature ,
painting  and dance etc.
  Regarding   folklore  I dont  see any  reference on  Orissa.
 Can any body help me in getting scholars on  orissa studies i  the context
of Indology  and   orissan folklore?
 mahendra  mishra

"http://www.oriel.ox.ac.uk/content/290"http://www.oriel.ox.ac.uk/content/290