Patanjali quote (fwd)

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Jul 11 16:34:50 UTC 2007

One good place to look up scholars of South Asian Studies based on keyword
searches of their areas of interest is the IDSAS (International Directory
of South Asia Scholars), which is online as part of SARAI, at:

<http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/indiv/southasia/cuvl/directory.html>

A keyword search on "Orissa" turned up a few good candidates for your query.

Entries in the IDSAS (including many members of Indology) are submitted by
the scholars themselves, who described their areas of work in their own
terms, which are all then indexed into the Directory (currently over 800
scholars are listed). Any Indology members who care to be listed in the
directory (or who wish to update their existing entries), should contact me
as per the instruction on the IDSAS page above.

David Magier, PhD
Editor of SARAI (South Asia Resource Access on the Internet)
<http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/indiv/southasia/cuvl>
and
South/Southeast Asia Librarian
Columbia University

--On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:47 PM +0530 Mahendra Kumar Mishra