Indology and "the disastrous ideology of the 'pure Aryan race'"

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 5 08:48:41 UTC 2007

Good morning, Reinhold,
See my previous comments on that memorable
meeting in Leipzig, and why I referred to the
mentioned issues of ZDMG ... My position is clear
to those who take the time to read my previous
mails on Making the Argument for Sanskrit. I have
no further comments to add at this moment, and
still a lot of homework to do among which, yes,
also writing to the Berlin authorities -- rest
assured, in my letters to them I will not refer
to the sensitive period in
German-European-International indology.
Cheers,
JH