Making the Argument for Sanskrit : a Real Problem and Directions for a Solution

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at CHELLO.NO
Thu Jan 4 10:14:00 UTC 2007

Jan Houben writes:

 In other words, as I see it, certain phenomena which have
> been explained by racial theories before WWII are still
> appearing as phenomena but the old racial ideas are cut off
> because of their political undesirability leaving us with
> unexplained phenomena still requiring either redefinition or
> an explanation.

Jan, could you please be more concrete and precise here?

Lars Martin

From:
Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo - Norway
Phone: +47 22 32 12 19 Fax:  +47 850 21 250
Mobile phone: +47 90 91 91 45
E-mail: lmfosse at chello.no
http://www.linguistfinder.com/translators.asp?id=2164