hospitals (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Feb 9 14:22:01 UTC 2007

If you or anyone you know is working on the history of hospitals in Asia,
could you get in touch with me?  A colleagues is working on a project on
this (see below).

Many thanks,
Dominik

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:07:41 +0000
Subject: RE: hospitals

Dear Dominik

I am planning an edited collection based upon an expanded version of the
conference proceedings. As I mentioned in an earlier e-mail to you, I was
somewhat disappointed that there were no proposals from people working on
hospitals in either China, Sri Lanka or India (from any historical period).
Would you be able to recommend any scholars to me, who are working in these
areas on topics such as architecture and landscapes, art and material culture,
music and ritual and treatment and medicines. Any advice that you could give me
would be most gratefully received.
best wishes