Unknown script from Bali and season's greetings

Nivedita Rout nivi71r at YAHOO.CO.IN
Thu Dec 20 03:41:18 UTC 2007

Dear McComas,

  Could you please provide the document in pdf file since it requires code.

  Thanking you.
  Regards
  Nivedita

McComas Taylor <mccomas.taylor at ANU.EDU.AU> wrote:
  Dear colleagues

A student sent me this document:

https://alliance.anu.edu.au/access/content/group/977b7a41-c53e-44b9-80cb-d62211333564/unknown_script_from_bali.pdf

Can any of you good folk identify the script and/or help with content?

I would also like to thanks all colleagues on this list for their help,
support and collegiality in 2007. I wish you all an enjoyable and
refreshing holiday season, and I look forward to interacting with you
again in 2008.

Yours

McComas

--
Dr McComas Taylor

Tel: +61 2 6125 3179
Fax: +61 2 6125 8326

Email: mccomas.taylor at anu.edu.au
Location: Room E4.26 Baldessin Precinct Building