Mac-Devanagari

Heike Moser heike.moser at UNI-TUEBINGEN.DE
Sat Dec 15 12:14:10 UTC 2007

Dear James Hartzell,

The Mac Unicode-Devanagari works very well in NeoOffice:
http://www.neooffice.org/ - that the combiantion characters are not working
in Word seems to be one of many Microsoft problems ...

Best regards from Tübingen,
Heike Moser