New books on caste and power in the Pancatantra

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 22 05:38:25 UTC 2007

 Dear  Taylor,
  May  i request you to send a copy of the  book  caste   and power
in  the panchatantra .I am   an Indian fiolklorist   and want to
read  the books, and review this.
  I hope  that  you  will sure take interest  to have an  Indian
reader and reviewer  of your book.
 To know my  folklore  work  in India  kindly have a glance at my web  site :
 www.asgporissa.org/mahendra
 with  best regards, mahendra  mishra