kakSIvat in matsya purANa

george thompson gthomgt at ADELPHIA.NET
Sun Oct 15 00:31:42 UTC 2006

Dear Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan,

Muir cites Matsya Purana 132 [98-118], and Kaksivat is indeed cited
there [at 110].  I'm very sorry that I can't send you the whole passage
on internet.  I don't have scanning equipment, and the passage is too
long for my sore fingers to type them all in.  I don't see anything of
much significance here.  It is just a list of names.  But if you need
the full passage I would be happy to photocopy the relevant pages and
mail them to you.  If this helps you, just send me your postal address
off-list.  Or, if you need citation of only a brief passage I could send
that to you by email.

Best wishes,

George Thompson