kakSIvat in matsya purANa

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at BERKELEY.EDU
Sun Oct 15 00:39:00 UTC 2006

Dear Palaniappan,

Muir gives the passage as Matsya PurANa
132.98-118. However, in the editions I have here
(in Skt. and English) the adhyAya is 145 instead of 132.

What I have is:

The MatsyamahApurANam. 1984. New Delhi: Meharchand Lachhmandas.

A Taluqdar of Oudh, trans. [1916] 1980. The
Matsya Puranam. The Sacred Books of the Hindus,
ed. B. D. Basu, 17, pts. 1-2. New Delhi: Munshiram Manoharlal.

Luis González-Reimann
_____