Critical Edition of Bhagavata Purana

Maheswaran Nair swantam at ASIANETINDIA.COM
Wed Oct 4 02:03:24 UTC 2006

Hello,
Let me tell you my experience.As I am leftist I find it very difficult
to get due recognition in my field of Sanskrit, such is the state of
affairs.All the profundamentalists who were posted at key positions in
the field of Sanskrit during the last rule, still continue to be
there.The official team which attended the Edinburgh WSC on the
expense of the government also made it clear.(I participated in my own
humble way).
As regards obtaining such books as BP any personal help can be
extended from my side, be sure.
K.Maheswaran Nair
Uiversity of Kerala