Five characteristics of the student

JAGANADH GOPINADHAN navadipanyaya at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 23 08:03:35 UTC 2006

In south India the verse
Kakacesta vakadhyanam suno nidra tathaiva ca
Alpaharo grhatyago vidyarthi  pancalaksanah.

have a slight variation. alpAhAram jIrNavastram ......... I am not
remembering the excat verse.But it consists the following words

kAka drshti, bakadhyanam, svAnanidra,alpAhAram,jIrNavastram .These are the
charactaristics of a student.

JAGANADH.G
LINGUIST
HDG-LTS