Crushing Defeat of Hindutva attempts to saffronize Californian textbooks

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 10 18:26:18 UTC 2006

(I am reformatting and resending this since the quotes in my last post  were
lost in transit through AOL.)

Lance,

This is a categorical statement that is not defensible. Certainly,   this was
not true of my family tradition in which I grew  up.

Regards
S. Palaniappan

In a message dated 3/10/2006 12:08:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,