Name of river in Kathiawar

Bindu Bhat bb145 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sun Mar 5 23:17:41 UTC 2006

Dear stephen,
Vallabhi was the name of the Port in Bhavanagar. Kalunbhar,
Shatrunjayi and Malan are the rivers in and around Bhavnagar. I am
not sure if they have waters flowing now or whether they are dry.
Shatrunjayi is by Shatrunjaya Hill (Palitana). This is just based
on memory associated with the place, and is not substantiated with
any geaographic or historical sources.
Bindu