Times CSX Font

Lance Nelson lnelson at SANDIEGO.EDU
Fri Jun 23 19:00:08 UTC 2006

David,

See the !!Warning!! about CSX on John Smith's font site:

ftp://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/pub/john/software/fonts/csx_fonts/

It says there, and I can verify by some experience, that the problem is in
the more recent versions of Word.  You could possibly reinstall your older
version of Word and see if that makes a difference, but then your publisher
is not likely to be willing to follow suit.  You may have to convert to
unicode, as I did.

Lance

--
Lance Nelson