Pa.n.ditasarvasva

Axel Michaels Axel.Michaels at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Fri Jun 16 15:44:32 UTC 2006

Dear Arlo,

I just remember the title vagely from my work on the "Pandit", but I
don't think the text has ever been edited. Look
http://banglapedia.search.com.bd/HT/S_0079.HTM, where you find other
titels of Halayudha Misra mentioned, such as /Brahmanasarvasva/,
/Mimamsasarvasva/, /Vaisnavasarvasva/ and /Shaivasarvasva.

/Perhaps Dinesh Chandra Bhattacharya, "Halayudha and his works", PAIOC
17, Summaries 1953, 4 might be helpful.

Good luck,
Axel

Arlo Griffiths schrieb:

> Dear Axel,
>
> That must be it then: which edition do you dispose of? I don't find
> anything as yet in our catalogs, but maybe I'm searching in the wrong
> way. I don't find a reference to a published text on p. xl of the
> Introduction of Durgamohan Bhattacharyya's 1960 ed. of the
> Braahma.nasarvasva by the same author, but maybe an edition has
> appeared by now?
>
> Best,
>
> Arlo
>

> On Jun 16, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Axel Michaels wrote:
>
>> Halyudha Misra, judge at the court of Laksmanasena wrote a text  with
>> the same title.
>> Best,
>> AM
>>
>> Prof. Dr. Axel Michaels
>>
>> Direktor der Abt. Klassische Indologie, Sprecher des
>> Sonderforschungsbereichs 619 (Ritualdynamik) und des DFG-
>> Fachkollegiums 106 (Aussereuropäische Kulturen, Ethnologie,
>> Religionswissenschaft)
>>
>> Südasien-Institut der Universität Heidelberg
>> Im Neuenheimer Feld 330
>> D-69120 Heidelberg
>>
>> Tel. +49-6221-548917 / Fax +49-6221-546338 / www.sai.uni-
>> heidelberg.de/abt/IND/index.html; www.ritualdynamik.uni-hd.de
>>

>> Arlo Griffiths schrieb:
>>
>>> Does anybody know a sm.rti digest under this title? I find a
>>> reference without any further bibliographic reference to a  passage
>>> from p. 4 of the unspecified edition:
>>>
>>> aadyatrivedina.h parasparaannabhojino yonisambandha;saalina.h
>>> kratvadhikaari.na;s ca krator aadyavedatrayavihitatvaat |