Pa.n.ditasarvasva

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Fri Jun 16 14:57:21 UTC 2006

Dear Axel,

That must be it then: which edition do you dispose of? I don't find
anything as yet in our catalogs, but maybe I'm searching in the wrong
way. I don't find a reference to a published text on p. xl of the
Introduction of Durgamohan Bhattacharyya's 1960 ed. of the
Braahma.nasarvasva by the same author, but maybe an edition has
appeared by now?

Best,

Arlo