Publication Announcement (fwd)

Elizabeth De Michelis e.demichelis at DIVINITY.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 1 14:21:39 UTC 2006

Dear Indologists-

sorry for the mis-sent message, which was intended for our library...

E De Michelis

Dr Elizabeth De Michelis
University of Cambridge
Faculty of Divinity
West Road
Cambridge, UK    CB3 9BS
http://www.divinity.cam.ac.uk/modernyoga/

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2006 15:10 +0100
From: Elizabeth De Michelis <e.demichelis at DIVINITY.CAM.AC.UK>
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Publication Announcement

Dear Peta et al.

could we order a copy of this? It sounds very interesting and seems quite
reasonably priced...

Best regards

Elizabeth

--On Monday, May 29, 2006 05:38 +0000 Walter Slaje <slaje at T-ONLINE.DE>
wrote:

Just released:

Edeltraud Harzer, The Yuktidipika. A Reconstruction of Sankhya Methods of
Knowing. [Geisteskultur Indiens. Texte und Studien. 8 (Studia Indologica
Universitatis Halensis)]. Aachen: Shaker  2006. 156 pp. EUR 29,80. ISBN
3-8322-4923-0

Orders (also for review copies) can be placed online with Shaker Publishers:

http://www.shaker-online.com/Online-Gesamtkatalog/Booklist.idc?Reihe=275

Walter Slaje

--------------------------------
Prof Dr Walter Slaje
Hermann-Loens-Str. 1
D-99425 Weimar (Germany)
Tel/Fax: +49-(0)3643 501391
www.indologie.uni-halle.de

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.