U. Wisconsin Summer Sanskrit

Whitney Cox wmcox at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Jan 28 19:01:30 UTC 2006

Dear friends,

I'm forwarding the following to the list on behalf of my
colleague Ethan Kroll.

Best,
Whitney Cox

Dear All:

I ask that you encourage any interested parties to
consider taking elementary or intermediate Sanskrit at the
University of Wisconsin-Madison's South Asia Summer Language
Institute from June 19 to August 11, 2006.

Elementary Sanskrit will provide a knowledge of Sanskrit
sufficient to permit students to enter any Second-Year
Sanskrit course in the United States or Europe.
Intermediate Sanskrit will endow students with the ability
to enter any Third-Year Sanskrit course in the United States
or Europe.

For further information and online registration please go to:

http://www.wisc.edu/sasli

Best,

Ethan Kroll
University of Chicago