van Buitenen's Critical Edition of Bhaskara's Brahmasutrabhasya

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Dec 15 15:01:26 UTC 2006

Bhaskara's Bhagavadanu"sayaanusara.na / Giitaabhaa.sya commentary is
preserved in only two, only partially overlapping, manuscripts.  One is in
Varanasi, I think, and the other, for sure, is in the Wellcome Library in
London.  Shelf mark: MS Indic alpha 1241.  Sarada script, ff. 35--61.
Described, with bibliographical references to van Buitenen and 2 articles
by Raghavan, in that library's Handlist of Skt and Pkt Manuscripts, vol.1
(1985), page 30.

Dominik