van Buitenen's Critical Edition of Bhaskara's Brahmasutrabhasya

veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 15 14:36:32 UTC 2006

dear freinds,
again one of my freiends is working on Madhvas gitabhasya. but it  contains
numerous referances of bhaskaras gitabhasya. we have one edition of
Gbhaskaras gitabhasya from Saravatibhavan up to 7 th chapter.. is there any
other edition of it?
veeranarayana

--
V.N.K.Pandurangi