Please don't take care

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez arganis at TODITO.COM
Thu Dec 7 19:07:08 UTC 2006

Dearest Indological-list moderater:
If you had recieved a letter to Prfr. R. Thapar from me, please don't passed it in the list. Because, accidentally I sended to you this. Forgiven me for this mistake.
Sincerily Horacio F. Arganis.