Oak and the Tribe of the Buddha

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Thu Sep 29 03:51:04 UTC 2005

Oak? maybe its a joke (sorry)

I do not think so! Oaks grown in Europe, North America and California
(a species called "live Oak") but not in India. My botanical
references to India list no oaks. To be blunt, some one is making up
something of no merit what so ever.

John

John C. Huntington, Professor
(Buddhist Art and Methodologies)