Oak and the Tribe of the Buddha

diwakar acharya acharyadiwakar at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 28 16:02:45 UTC 2005

A"svagho.sa in the Saundarananda associates "saakyas with "saakav.rk.sa,
which is teak tree according to MW.

Diwakar

=====================================
Diwakar Acharya
Nepalese-German Manuscript Cataloguing Project (NGMCP)
Abteilung f. Kultur u. Geschichte Indiens u. Tibets
Asia-Africa Institute
University of Hamburg
Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1 (HG)
D-20146 Hamburg