Indian Logic Forum

Plamen Gradinarov plamen at ORIENTALIA.ORG
Tue Sep 20 10:33:29 UTC 2005

A registration form has been set up on http://nyaya.darsana.org for all those colleagues who will be wishing to take part in the future Indian Logic Forum either as participants and reading members, or as moderators of panel discussions and specific forums.

Thank you
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Plamen Gradinarov
  To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 9:09 PM
  Subject: Re: Nyaya discussion list?

  I would also gladly support the idea of starting such a forum by providing a proper domain, like http://nyaya.darsana.org , unlimited space, good connectivity (Texas), unlimited traffic and whatever software platform is needed for the forum. It needs only 3 or 4 dedicated moderators to take care of the subforums of pracina-nyaya, navya-nyaya, Buddhist logic, syncretic Nyaya-Vaisesika, Jaina and Lokayata logic.

  Plamen Gradinarov