Govinda Diksita

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Sep 14 13:19:10 UTC 2005

Thank you, Peter.  That's very useful.  That's the bit of the journal
that's missing in the Cambridge Univ. Library set.  So there's only a very
brief mention there, and this would seem not to be what Raghavan is
referring to, which sounds longer.  I'll see if I can get hold of the
Sahityaratnakara.

Many thanks again,
Dominik