Unusual ways of rearing one's young

Plamen Gradinarov plamen at ORIENTALIA.ORG
Thu Mar 3 08:49:36 UTC 2005

The Sri-Ramapratapa-Carita (Sanskrit Mahavakya with Hindi and English
Translation) by Dr. Rasik Vihari Joshi. Jaipur: Pandit Rampratap Shastri
Charitable Trust, 1998 (Pandit Rampratap Shastri Publications Series, No.
22), X, LIII, LXX, 1270 pp., in 2 vols.

Distributed by:
JBD Book Distributors
10149, Katra Chhajju Pandit, Model Bastri,
New Delhi 110005

Best,
Plamen

> Dear RVJTripathiji,
>
> This is raelly very nice  composition. I enjoyed to read. Kindly let me
know where this kavya is published from ?

> regards,
> srivara
>
> Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi <jrasik at COLMEX.MX> wrote:
> Dear Srivara,
> I am quoting here a reference which may be useful to you:
> My Sanskrit Mahakavya "Ramapratapacaritam" vol II p.1028
> Bhakter lakSaNamasti kim Duliriva svANdam yathA bAlukA samstham
palvala-samsthitAni kurute yA posaNam duratah/
> tadvad dhyAnamapIha nAstri vimalA bhaktir yato jAlake
> sprSTam saikata samsthite vigalitam tad dhyAna-bhangeNdakam/
> Rasik Vihari Joshi

rear their young by simply thinkig about them. The verse reads as
"apatyamiva kUrmANAm.....". I will locate the exact verse and let you know
in one or two days.