Unusual ways of rearing one's young

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Thu Mar 3 15:47:55 UTC 2005

Dear Srivar,
I am happy that you liked the quotation of my kaavya.The reference deals with the tortise meditataion.
It is published from Chaukhamba Sanskrit Prakashan, Delhi. If you send me your mailing address, I will ask them to send you a complementary copy.By the way I have recently published "Upaasanaa-citaamani" in eight parts It is 4000 pages. It is on meditation.
With kind regards,
Rasik Vihari Joshi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk]En nombre de Srinivasa
Varakhedi
Enviado el: Jueves, 03 de Marzo de 2005 12:51 a.m.
Para: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Asunto: Re: Unusual ways of rearing one's young

Dear RVJTripathiji,

This is raelly very nice  composition. I enjoyed to read. Kindly let me know where this kavya is published from ?

regards,
srivara

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi <jrasik at COLMEX.MX> wrote:
Dear Srivara,
I am quoting here a reference which may be useful to you:
My Sanskrit Mahakavya "Ramapratapacaritam" vol II p.1028
Bhakter lakSaNamasti kim Duliriva svANdam yathA bAlukA samstham palvala-samsthitAni kurute yA posaNam duratah/
tadvad dhyAnamapIha nAstri vimalA bhaktir yato jAlake
sprSTam saikata samsthite vigalitam tad dhyAna-bhangeNdakam/
Rasik Vihari Joshi