Article on Bhattikavya

oliver fallon opfallon at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 9 08:13:11 UTC 2005

      Dear Indologists,
  I am trying to track down an article in a festschrift:

  NARANG S.P., 2003. An analysis of the Prakrta of Bhasa-sama of the Bhatti-kavya (Canto XIII) (On the basis of Jayamangala and Bharatamallika). In: Prof. Mahapatra G.N., Vanijyotih: Felicitation Volume, Utkal University, Bhuvaneshwar. (in press).

  Does anyone know the email address of the author or know whether the book actually appeared in print and if so where I can get a copy? Please contact me off list if you can help.

  Many thanks,
  Oliver Fallon