David Melling

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Mon Sep 20 18:17:06 UTC 2004

I am sorry to have to inform the list that David Melling died on
September 13th.  Members will perhaps know him best as the creator of
the 'Darshana' Indian philosophy website.

Lars Iyer, on the Philos-L list, posted the following obituary, which
he has given me permission to quote below.  I would just like to add
that David was everything that one could wish for in a colleague and
a friend.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK