IndUni fonts (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Sep 20 12:33:02 UTC 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:43:58 +0100 (BST)
From: John Smith <john.smith at oriental.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: IndUni fonts

I have put a new set of fonts on my website: they are TrueType fonts
with OpenType extensions, and they aim to cover all the accented
characters needed by Indologists and similar scholars. They seem to me
to work well under Windows (XP; I'm using Word XP), though as yet the
more outré ones can only be accessed via the Private Use Area.
They're based on the usual URW++ originals.

The fonts are at http://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk: follow the "fonts"
link, then the "induni" link.

Best wishes,
John

Dr J. D. Smith               *  john.smith at oriental.cam.ac.uk
Faculty of Oriental Studies  *  http://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk
Sidgwick Avenue              *  Tel. 01223 335140
Cambridge CB3 9DA            *  Fax  01223 335110