Devanagari

Dean Anderson dean_anderson at SACARI.ORG
Thu Oct 28 21:01:27 UTC 2004

Where did you find the list?

Years ago, when I was working on the Devanagari OCR program I created a
font and keyboard interpreter that had all of them that I could find.
But that was so many years ago I don't know where that work is now.
Sometimes, I flirt with the idea of updating that software.

Best,

Dean Anderson