Advanced Spoken Sanskrit course in Varanasi

Alex Passi a.passi at ALMA.UNIBO.IT
Wed Nov 17 11:18:43 UTC 2004

Allow me to add a comment to P. Sadandanda Das's work. So far four of
my (ex)students here have completed at least one of his courses in
Heidelberg and - last year - in Florence, and have emerged beaming
from the experience. I thoroughly envy their capacity to hold real
conversations in Sanskrit on most anything and chant all the
classical meters in the traditional way. I'm sure the advanced course
will prove to be to their immense advantage. This kind of initiative
deserves the highest praise.
Alex Passi

Alex (Alessandro) Passi,
Dept. of Linguistic and Oriental Studies, Via Zamboni 16, 40126 Bologna, Italy.
ph. +39-051-233133 - fax +39-051-235298
cell +39-338-269.4933.