Devanagari

Dean Anderson dean_anderson at SACARI.ORG
Fri Nov 12 02:24:25 UTC 2004

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for posting that. However I notice your sample does not use many consonant conjuncts -- at least not ones that can't be created using half characters. How good is it at displaying some of the less common, but still widely used conjuncts?

Dean