Devanagari

Dean Anderson dean_anderson at SACARI.ORG
Fri Nov 12 02:21:29 UTC 2004

I'm glad to hear that it does seem to work with Macs -- at least under
OS X. I confess I left the civilized Mac world for the barbaric Windows
wasteland some time back so I was only going by what I heard from other
Mac users.

Does it work with MS Word under OS X?

Perhaps they are not using OS X?

Dean