Convert Devanagari into romanized text: any automatic tools?

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Sat Mar 20 18:26:13 UTC 2004

No, I'm not talking about OCR.

What I'm talking about is that in Devanagari, words are not always
separated by spaces, but in romanized Sanskrit they are. I am talking
about conversion from non-separated Devanagari text to romanized text
where all words are separated with spaces. If you know of any macros
that can do this, please let me know. I'm having a hard time even
imagining this would be possible, let alone writing macros for this
purpose ...

Best regards,

Birgit Kellner