Graham Hancock

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez arganis at TODITO.COM
Tue Jul 20 21:18:03 UTC 2004

Dearest Sir:
Thanks very much for your letter and comentary. Let me now some webe sites in URL about Him. Because, I am not interesting in his hipothesis on ... Only the status of him and his works.
With my best regards
HFAJ