Ayurveda and the planets

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Jul 19 09:14:59 UTC 2004

No, classical ayurveda doesn't make such a link.  In works up to about
1200, that is.  The best-known work that tries to be astrological as well
as medical is the Virasimhavaloka of 1383.

Best,
Dominik

--
Email processed on Mondays and Thursdays.