Snakes

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez arganis at TODITO.COM
Wed Jul 14 11:13:48 UTC 2004

Dear list members:
Pranam!!! I am looking for the e-amil addres from Prfr. Hambock (or some thing like that) Graham of England, may be Durbhan University. Becuase he edite, in territory discovery channel, a very innovative and procative video about pre flood "civilitations in India." Could your fine persons help me and discloset your comentairies on the issue.
With my best respects
Prfr. Horacio F. Arganis J.
U A de C and IEFAC.