Indological libraries and teh tsunami

Ravindran Sriramachhandran rsriramachandran at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 27 00:32:07 UTC 2004

friends
rest assured the "precious material" in UV Saminata
Iyer library and the Theosophical Society Library are
safe, both these libraries are atleast a KM away fromk
the beach (though it is true that the UVS library is
low lying).....would it be possible to wait for a few
days while we bury the dead, evacuate people and
prepare for the after shocks.
ravi