Bibliography

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 31 13:37:11 UTC 2003

Dear Patrick,
If you include Staal's Euclid and Panini in your
students' pensum for Vyakarana (following Matthew
Kapstein's recommendation), you may include J.
Bronkhorst's Panini and Euclid (Journal of Indian
Philosophy 29 [2001]: 43-80) as a fascinating
introduction to Indian Mathematics (more
specifically Indian Geometry, against a
comparative European-Indian background).
Best, Jan

--- Patrick Olivelle <jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU>