Hinduism and infertility/childlessness

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Tue Oct 7 14:10:46 UTC 2003

Dear Professor,
For religious practices to cure infertality I suggest my recent publication "Upasana-citAmaNi" Vol.I entitled Mantra-Prayoga in two Parts.There is a chapter on SantAna-GopAla-Vidhi to cure four types of barrenhood KAka-bandhyA,Lupta-vastA,StrI-prajA and BandhyA.The book is published by Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratisthan,Delhi,2003. This book is in four Volumes (eight Parts).
I hope it will help your student.
Rasik Vihari Joshi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Lars Martin Fosse [mailto:lmfosse at ONLINE.NO]
Enviado el: Lunes, 06 de Octubre de 2003 03:38 p.m.
Para: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Asunto: Hinduism and infertility/childlessness

Dear members of the list,

A student has asked me for references to texts etc. on Hinduism and
infertility/childlessness for a research project. Her keywords are
"texts, religious practices, rules, norms etc". If any of you could be
of any help, I will forward your answers to her.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

From:
Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo - Norway
Phone: +47 22 32 12 19 Fax:  +47 850 21 250
Mobile phone: +47 90 91 91 45
E-mail: lmfosse at online.no
DO NOT OPEN UNEXPECTED ATTACHMENTS.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS BEING ABUSED BY