Announcement of New Online Library

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 10 19:17:36 UTC 2003

Should a name be equally fool-proof as a
Mamma.tean poem?
If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, perhaps
the do.sa is here in the one who creates (k.rt)
the viruddhamati?
Anyway, for those with Vedic interests I point
out that I was happy to find that the Muktabodha
library is offering a free road (muktamaarga) not
only to a large number of texts on Kashmir
Saivism but also to the Laugaak.si G.rhya Suutra
(volumes 49 and 55 of KSTS) which can be
consulted online or downloaded.
Let me also take the occasion to thank Somadeva
Vasudeva for making available a number of e-texts
(e.g. Bhart.rhari's VP 1-3.7, through GRETIL)
which have been digitized "the hard way" (by
typing rather than photographing) and which thus
take little memory and are easily searchable.
Best regards,
Jan Houben