12th WSC - Web-site updated

Stella Sandahl ssandahl at EAGLE.CA
Wed May 21 16:13:55 UTC 2003

Dear Petteri Koskikallio,
 Just to let you know that I am still waiting for my conference funding.
That's why I haven't paid registration fee nor hotel reservation as yet.
Hope the Chair coughs up some money in the next short while. I'll get back
to  you.
Say hello to Asko.
Best
Stella Sandahl o

n 21/05/03 11:05, Petteri Koskikallio at Petteri.Koskikallio at HELSINKI.FI