Sanskrit word order sort program ?

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Jul 23 08:30:44 UTC 2003

If it is of any interest I may note that I have
written an alphanumeric code for Tibetan that
can be sorted using any appropriate sort
program, such as the one found in Word. However,
the code has to be entered manually, which is
very tedious. If any one with computer skills
much more advanced than mine would be interested
in writing a program that would mechanize the
conversion from Wylie to my code and back
again, it would be possible in this way to automate
the alphabetization of transcribed Tibetan.
Matthew Kapstein