Vibhakktyarthcintanam

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Wed Jul 9 13:14:06 UTC 2003

I suppose the text you have in mind is the VibhaktyarthanirNaya of GiridharabhaTTa.  This text was edited by Jivanatha Misra and published in 1901-2 in the Chowkhamba Sanskrit Series, Banaras vol. 12,  (Fascicules 39, 41, 44, 48, and 54), pp. 477.  My copy is too brittle to make a photocopy from.  I am sure you will be able to find this book in a number of libraries in India.  Best wishes,

                                                                Madhav Deshpande
                                                                Michigan, USA