HTML version of Monier-Williams Lexicon Available

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jan 28 01:10:35 UTC 2003

Dear Richard,

Thanks for making the Monier-Williams Lexicon as well as other texts
available to us. I look forward to any further texts you may generously
choose to share with others.  However, just one small point -- you have a
Read Me file giving instructions about unpacking the archive.  However since
it is included in the archive itself, it seems rather superfluous because,
by the time you get access to it, you have already unzipped the files.  It
would have helped me if I had been able to read it first.