NASA Founds!!!

John Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jan 21 16:46:42 UTC 2003

Dear Indology Colleagues,
Please forgive me for weighing in late on this one, I have been in
nepal for six weeks and am just catching up on the e-mail scene.  I
am very critical of the interpretation of the Photograph. It does not
show a bridge.  It shows what may suggest a causeway or  bridge
foundation to some. the nature of the structure is undetermined and
the photograph, assuming it is un-tampered with, suggests that a
little time in the water with a scuba rig by an experienced
underwater archaeologist. or other form of undersea exploration may
be in order.

There are many factors that have not been taken into account
including the unbridled hopefulness of those of us who actually wish
that a connection will be found some day.

John