Query

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Aug 13 15:11:31 UTC 2003

In case the bibliographic details are of interest, here is the
citation for a 1991 Teheran edition, which appears to be the item in
question, which is held by Harvard. (This is their cataloging record
from RLIN).  David Magier

-----
(Balatapa rakta cacini. Persian)
   Mahparah : dastanha-yi ashiqi-i Hindu / tarjamah az matni
  Sanskiriti F. V. Bayn ; tarjamah az Ingilisi-i Sadiq Chubak. -- Tihran
  : Nilufar, 1991.
   112 p. ; 22 cm.

   Translation of: Balatapa rakta cacini. Based on: A digit of the moon.
-------