Sanskrit word order sort program? [Tibetan sort script]

Richard Mahoney rbm49 at EXT.CANTERBURY.AC.NZ
Tue Aug 5 06:39:57 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 03:13:25AM +0100, Stephen Hodge wrote:

[snip]

> I also have need often of sorting Mongolian and Tibetan (for which
> nobody has come up with a sort program recently though I suspect
> that the unique nature of Tibetan dictionary word order might defeat
> even this program).

[snip]

Using the perl module `Sort::ArbBiLex', I've written a perl script to
sort Romanised Tib. in Wylie translit., with Skt. words in
Harvard-Kyoto translit.: `sort-wylie-rom-tib-proto'. The script lives
at:

 http://homepages.comnet.co.nz/~r-mahoney/biblio/biblio.html

As with the script for sorting utf-8 Romanised Skt., I would welcome
remarks, bug reports &c.

Best regards,

 Richard Mahoney

Richard Mahoney  | e-mail: rbm49 at ext.canterbury.ac.nz
Woodfield Estate |         r.mahoney at comnet.net.nz
Duncan Road, RD3 | cellular: 0064-25-829-986
HAMILTON, NZ     | http://homepages.comnet.net.nz/~r-mahoney
http://homepages.comnet.net.nz/~r-mahoney/pgp_public_key.txt